CLAN REVIEW: VENTUS CC
Members Overall Attitude
Speaking with the clan founder via email i found him to be very polite, helpful and informative. I got a speedy response when i asked a general inquiry which came with respectful replies.
- They have professional team conduct.
- Very informative and helpful towards us.
- Are not racist or abusive in any way.
“Ventus is a South African eSports organisation dedicated to its unique standards of excellence. Ventus is the Latin word for wind and defines our approach to eSports and competition: To be a peaceful but strong force, never wavering in our commitment and demeanour”
Conducting this clan review on the Ventus Clan has been a real treat, the website for this clan is built to perfection and not a single part of this entire website can be faulted. Clan websites like this is the reason we do clan reviews, this is how you show off your clan in all its professional glory. A lot of work has been put into this clan website and of course it should be, Ventus is a Professional eSports Team . We are honored you have chosen us to conduct your review and hope we can help you guys out in every way we can. Below you will find sections regarding the site and information plus the teams overall clan review rating.
- The site is not to deep to find the required information.
- Scrolling is minimized, especially on primary navigation pages.
- The icons used for navigation are obvious in terms of what they represent.
- Navigation options are obvious and easy for users to use.
- The “Home” button is present and in the same position on every page in the site.
- The navigation drop down menus are minimal and easy to navigate.
- Besides having a consistent feel throughout the site, the feel and image consistency presented through other media and the products matches the team website overall.
- Every page within the website bares the clan logo either once or more times.
- The colors are consistent with images throughout the site.
- The items within the Store are well branded (saw this on the main page banner only as the store is currently closed and coming soon).
- The main website banner features branded products.
Design & Content
- This clan website is unique and appealing to its target audience.
- Width and Length – this site does not require horizontal scrolling.
- The site does not require extensive vertical scrolling.
- The website is updated regularly with information and articles.
- The content easily readable for everyone.
- The date of the most recent update is provided.
- Attention to detail: There are no spelling errors, broken graphics or broken links.
- They write to their audience and not talk over them or down to them.
- The size of the website is average.
- The website takes between 2-4 secs to load overall (http://tools.pingdom.com)
- The website does not feature a videos on its main page + they do not have a Intro (we searched for it everywhere but was unable to locate it if you have it, if you do please inform us of its location).
- The imagery design for the staff area is unique with face images and extensive bios on each staff member, other members have basic information about them.
- The clan rank emblems are basic with just each members rank in the clan displayed next to their profile images.
- The design of the itself is beautifully laid out.
- The website features all of the dates the clan is involved in such as The Logitech Dream Team Cup.
- It Provides links to other useful sites websites (website design CHAOSXDSGN).
- The website features write ups of clan battles, this is a very unique feature.
- The site features does not helpful FAQ’s.
- The are no awards available for clan members to earn within the community website (as a pro team we wouldn’t expect any, their reward is winning real awards).
- The website does not feature a forum.
- The site feature multiple teams the clan have for multiple games with members of that specific team featured.
- The website features Sponsors are, at the moment it it empty but we are sure it will fill up.
- There is no chat feature.
- The clans recent battles are listed and as said above written up.
- The level of online interaction is good, two way communication easy and encouraged.
- The website provides a contact area to ask questions.
- A store is featured for users to purchase clan products (coming soon).
- The contact form requires minimal information, it does not feel like you are being interrogated.
- There are no other internet extras that appear on the site (animated gifs, mouseovers, MP3).
- This website had been created with HTML/CSS.
- The website is easy to find within search engines.
- Good use of meta tags.
- There are no possible trademark violation issues.
- All browser types and versions have been checked and work.
Website Errors Discovered
ERROR & FIX REPORT EMAILED
This clan review was the best we have had to conduct so far, the site design is beautifully done and everything is perfected, the pro clan has done everything to show that the are professional online gamer's. Upon visiting the site for the first time you get the immediate impression that this clan is pro all the way, they have no silly sections, the website is straight to the point with no messing around. This clan is around to do nothing but dominate and win! We could not find a clan intro for them and we would be honoured to make them one. End of Clan Review. The Ventus Pro clan has the right name, "PRO", as this is exactly what they are and their website is the best we have seen by far, they are pro and they are showing that to the world. We would like to see some of their pro games if they have any? We would also like to be the first to sponsor them. Congrats on our first 5.0 rating!! well done and keep up all your hard work, Truly amazing!.